The impact of the requested rate increase on the typical residential standard offer service customer using 1,000 kWh per month is $4.80 per month, or 16 cents per day, in increased electric rates, Pepco said in its Dec. 4 application filed with Maryland state regulators.
The U.S. Bureau of Land Management has convened a subcommittee of its Idaho Resource Advisory Council to address concerns and develop potential solutions for two segments of the project with routes that were deferred in the record of decision issued last month.
The company recently announced it would dramatically increase the spending on an initiative to enhance transmission across its five-state territory to enhance reliability in the face of pending coal plant retirements and aging infrastructure.
- View all »
- FERC to testify before House panel
- Nevada Power Company d/b/a NV Energy Announces Make-Whole Premium...
- SunEdison and Mayor Bloomberg Introduce New York City's Largest...
- 32 ton critical module placed at Vogtle Unit 3
- Dominion makes executive changes
- PPL Holtwood doubles capacity of hydroelectric facility
- Alstom, Arabian Bemco joint venture to make power generation...
- Westar Energy declares dividend
- South Carolina Electric & Gas Company Files Joint Petition...
- EDF buys 200 MW wind farm in Texas Panhandle
- View all news »
- LaFleur Testimony DEC 5 2013
- ISO-NE, NEPOOL FERC filing, Nov 5 2013
- Pepco direct testimony, Dec 4 2013
- Pepco rate application, Dec 4 2013
- New York ISO NOV 2013 CARIS
- New York ISO DEC 3 2013 Congestion PR
- SPP v FERC DC Circuit Final Brief, Feb 5 2013
- SPP v FERC DC Circuit Decision, Dec 3 2013
- State PTC DEC 2 2013
- Entergy Texas application to acquire Centennial Pipeline assets, Dec 2 2013
- View all documents »
- TransmissionHub: Estimated $163bn of transmission investment underway in U.S., Canada
- FirstEnergy to more than double size of â€˜energizing the futureâ€™ transmission initiative
- Merger pace picking up again in power industry
- BLM subcommittee to meet, develop solutions for Gateway West
- New York ISO schedules forum to look at congestion issues
- In permitting, developers work around cultural sensitivities, regional coordination challenges
- New York PSC approves grid, efficiency projects in Indian Point case
- DATC: Tenor of conversation around transmission must be changed
- News Flash: DOE recommends Presidential permit for Champlain Hudson Power Express project
- Panelists: In competition, non-incumbents will win, but it won't happen soon
Planned Transmission Projects - Line Miles and Average Cost per Mile
Recent Project Updates
|Project Name||Miles||Voltage||New Status|
|Five Points - Broadview||10||138||Planned|
|Grandview to Coliseum Road||2.1||138||Planned|
|Toyota - Braunig Rebuild||10.5||138||Planned|
|Caesar 230kV Transmission Line||22||230||Under Construction|
|Hicks - Elizabeth Creek||25||138||Planned|
|Oklaunion - Fisher Road Rebuild||345||Planned|
|Abel to Moody||20||230||Planned|
Transmission Trends Newsletter
Archives of TransmissionHub's weekly PDF newsletter