At a stakeholder meeting, Cal-ISO officials discussed the 2013-2014 competitive solicitation process, which will open next month and, due to the number of eligible projects, will have staggered application windows.
Wisconsin Energyâ€™s 26.2% stake in ATC represented over $400m in 2013, and pre-tax investments totaled nearly $70m last year, according to the companyâ€™s Form 10-K.
Road management plan met the preconditions of the Federal Power Act Section 4(e) terms and conditions that were necessary for FERCâ€™s approval.
- View all »
- FERC Directs Development of Physical Security Standards
- California ISO updated roadmap advances electric vehicle plan...
- Energy Department Names Virginia and Illinois Electric Co-ops...
- CFTC, FERC Implement Information Sharing MOU
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) Announces Organizational Changes
- NARUC president comments on association's 125th anniversary
- FY 2015 Budget Request Now Available
- FERC submits FY 2015 Congressional Performance Budget Request...
- Presidentâ€™s 2015 Budget Proposal Makes Critical Investments...
- California ISO board appoints new corporate officer
- View all news »
- Cal-ISO Competitive Solicitation Key Sponsor Selection Criteria, Mar 5 2014
- Wisconsin Energy 2013 10-K, Mar 3 2014
- Cal-ISO Sycamore-Penasquitos Sponsor Selection Report, Mar 4 2014
- ACCCE MAR 6 2014 House PR
- House Energy GOP MAR 6 2014 PR
- DATC Comments on Cal-ISO 2013-14 transmission plan
- Emera MAR 5 2014 Maine PR
- Maine Court MAR 4 2014 Houlton Decision
- Obama TVA Plan March 4 2014
- ERCOT final report, Houston Import Study, Feb 20 2014
- View all documents »
- Cal-ISO to open 2013-14 competitive solicitation in April; issues guidelines on selection criteria
- $14bn Vogtle nuclear project includes transmission upgrade
- Recent Entergy Arkansas attacks further thrust cyber, physical security of grid into spotlight
- HD Supply Utilities and Agile Sourcing Partners sign contract to offer supplier diversity for the utility community
- PPL Electric Utilities allocates more than $14m for improvements in Pennsylvania
- Lack of public record history could help Bay nomination â€“ industry sources
- Acting FERC Chair LaFleur wants to be renominated, retain leadership role
- ERCOT targets West, South Texas for transmission investment as oil, gas demands increase
- PJM exec: Nation must decide on unanswered policy questions to move forward on transmission
- Appeals Court sets March 20 to hear challenges to FERC Order 1000
Planned Transmission Projects - Line Miles and Average Cost per Mile
Recent Project Updates
|Project Name||Miles||Voltage||New Status|
|Southern Nevada Intertie Project||60||500||Planned|
|Tot 7 Expansion||60||500||Conceptual|
|Pawnee to Daniels Park||124||345||Planned|
|Sundance to Pinal Central||6||230||Conceptual|
|Pinal Central to Tortolita||40||500||Planned|
|San Luis Rio Colorado Project||25||230||Planned|
|Sun Valley to Trilby Wash||15||230||Planned|
Transmission Trends Newsletter
Archives of TransmissionHub's weekly PDF newsletter