You could dedicate over 4,000 staff hours annually
researching pending regulations, tracking policy changes and planning for proposed projects
and still only get a fraction of the intelligence youâ€™d get with a subscription to
TransmissionHub ...if you could get the information at all.
Only TransmissionHub has the most experienced, most connected analysts in the industry so you get the deepest intelligence on whatâ€™s happening today in electric power transmission plus whatâ€™s expected for tomorrow.
By unearthing hidden industry resources, scouring legal documentation and calling on inside connections, TransmissionHub editors not only report on transmission headlines, but also apply their years of seasoned experience to analyze what it means to you.
With the insight you gain, youâ€™ll be in a better position to predict:
- The impact of new and pending regulations on your bottom line
- Adjustments you need to make projects based upon updates
- Status reports from competitors and business partners, so you can respond proactively and protect your business
Missing critical updates or not knowing the full story can lead to costly mistakes...
Invest in your transmission intelligence. Subscribe to TransmissionHub today!
Maintain clear insight
Forecast more intelligently and protect your bottom line with insightful editorial coverage of the current policy updates, details and projects. Articles integrate project data, reports and profiles for a complete picture of the story.
Location-specific events to discuss important transmission issues on a regional level, such as the impact of national policy on local builds and upgrades. Only the relevant information you need for your particular region.
Stay tuned into Projects
Instant access to all transmission project maps, costs, projections, and status updates.
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release."
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive."
- TransmissionHub streamlines my research."