PJM Interconnection said in its report that about 38 GW of renewable energy would be required from renewable resources to meet aggregate renewable portfolio standard targets by 2028 in states in which PJM operates.
Pennsylvania regulators finalize policy statement on preparation, response measures following storms, cyber attacks
Commissioner Pamela Witmer said that some of the additional measures provide for regional conference calls for state and local government officials such as local emergency managers, annual storm restoration exercises, and up-to-date outage information reported on websites, as available.
Voters in the Vermont town of Lowell have for a second time affirmed their support for the Kingdom Wind project, Green Mountain Power (GMP) said March 4.
- View all Â»
- California ISO breaks new solar production record
- TVA sets March 20 meeting on proposed power line project
- FERC Directs Development of Physical Security Standards
- California ISO updated roadmap advances electric vehicle plan...
- Energy Department Names Virginia and Illinois Electric Co-ops...
- CFTC, FERC Implement Information Sharing MOU
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) Announces Organizational Changes
- NARUC president comments on association's 125th anniversary
- FY 2015 Budget Request Now Available
- FERC submits FY 2015 Congressional Performance Budget Request...
- View all news Â»
Increasing acceptance of new and emerging technology may reshape future load curves in ways that are not being accounted for in current transmission planning, and that needs to change.
Since FERC's final rule was issued in July 2011, the U.S. electric industry has - not without resistance - begun to come around in compliance.
Bigger Risksâ€”and Greater Rewards: Wide-open markets create risk-management challenges for the power industry
U.S. electricity markets are still adjusting to the ramifications of Order 888, FERC's open access transmission rule, 16 years after its issuance. Senior Energy Advisor for law firm LeClairRyan, Roy Palk, Esq., talks about the risks and opportunities inherent in the evolving transmission space.
- View all blogs Â»
- Generation deactivation, slow growth of electricity load highlighted in PJM's 2013 RTEP report
- Cal-ISO to open 2013-14 competitive solicitation in April; issues guidelines on selection criteria
- Pennsylvania regulators finalize policy statement on preparation, response measures following storms, cyber attacks
- Voters in Vermont town throw support behind Kingdom wind project
- NextEra Energy subsidiary proposes 200-kV HVDC line to ISO-NE
- Lack of public record history could help Bay nomination â€“ industry sources
- Acting FERC Chair LaFleur wants to be renominated, retain leadership role
- ERCOT targets West, South Texas for transmission investment as oil, gas demands increase
- PJM exec: Nation must decide on unanswered policy questions to move forward on transmission
- Appeals Court sets March 20 to hear challenges to FERC Order 1000
- PJM 2013 RTEP Book 2, Mar 10 2014
- PJM RTEP Book 1, Mar 10 2014
- Pennsylvania PUC commissioner statement, Mar 6 2014
- Pennsylvania PUC final policy statement, Mar 6 2014.doc
- Cal-ISO Competitive Solicitation Key Sponsor Selection Criteria, Mar 5 2014
- Wisconsin Energy 2013 10-K, Mar 3 2014
- Cal-ISO Sycamore-Penasquitos Sponsor Selection Report, Mar 4 2014
- ACCCE MAR 6 2014 House PR
- House Energy GOP MAR 6 2014 PR
- DATC Comments on Cal-ISO 2013-14 transmission plan
- View all documents »
- ...an outstanding service...editorial coverage two days before other publications release."
- ...pricing for this product is a tenth of our other subscription services and far more comprehensive."
- TransmissionHub streamlines my research."